Such Much Films - Development Slate
Sylvia and the President
- Directors: Ben Lewin
- Writer: Ben Lewin
- Producers: Judi Levine, Danielle Avissar, Adi Ezroni, Mandy Tagger
- Executive Producers: Ori Allon, Avi Nir, Alon Shtruzman, Peter Traugott
- Production Company: Such Much Films, Keshet International, White Lodge Productions
The story of disability pioneer, Sylvia Flexer who, along with 34 others, staged the first ever sit-in protest inside a government building.
Time To Tango
- Directors: Miranda Edmonds & Khrob Edmonds
- Writer: Kathryn Lefroy
- Producers: Tania Chambers & Miranda Edmonds
- Executive Producer: Judi Levine
- Production Company: Feisty Dame Productions and Cottesloe Films
After her mother dies, a young woman goes in search of her biological father and discovers love – and tango.
The Shadow Girl (based on the acclaimed novel The Shadow Girl by John Larkin)
- Director: Ben Lewin
- Producers: Stephan Wellink and Judi Levine
- Production Companies: Inkwell Films and Such Much Films
- Writers: Ben Lewin and Sandy Kroof
Based on the acclaimed novel by John Larkin. Danica is a 14 year old girl who narrowly escapes an abusive home life and manages to survive by living on trains.
OUTSPOKEN! Ida Lupino – Her Life in Pictures (documentary)
Untitled Yarrabah Story
- Director: Daniel King
- Producers: Judi Levine & Sharon Bonython-Luskin
Twenty years after a group of Aboriginal & Torres Straight Islander teens took an impactful journey to Hollywood, we hear their stories about how that trip changed their lives.
Additional Projects in Development
Untitled Percy Grainger Project